Steven & Chris, Bloggers & Me!

It all started with this...

I was so excited to have received the invitation and I was even more excited when I heard it was going to be a audience full of bloggers! So with help from B and my mom, I was able to join the group for a taping of the show, which aires Friday, October 22nd @ 2pm... I've already set my PVR!! 


Here we are!! Steven & Chris, they are truly a dynamic duo, so charming and funny! Upper right picture are my blogger friends, Shannon, Jen and Staci... lower left Staci and I sat together in the front row and finally, lots of lovely ladies in the audience.


Jenny McCarthy was the special guest - she's stunning! She was talking about her new book 'Love, Lust & Faking It'... sounds like a fun read, I may just have to get it! And, check out the shoes... needless to say, she walked in very slowly!!


Here I am with the dynamic duo... so much fun! After the taping the entire audience enjoy pulled pork sandwiches (cooked in Dr Pepper) whipped up by Chef Rodney Bowers from an earlier segment in the show. It was absolutely delicious, so delish that I didn't have time to take a picture - yum! Anyway, there was also a Q & A session but I didn't stay for it because I was concerned about not being out in time for Liam's school pick up.

Finally, I have to show you the studio shots I took -- love them!! Love the tile in the kitchen and the stylish shelves but I absolutely loved the little pseudo vignettes they had around the studio.
Love the floating shelves... I'm working on a post on that so check back so you can see the round up of floating shelves I've pulled together.

This is my favorite... love the pairing of this furniture piece and the polished lamp!

Simple... love it!

The chalk board panels would be great for a busy family... I can see this in a home office.

Perfect for a design work studio.

Stylish Shelves the Steven & Chris way!

Overall, I had a great time! I enjoyed the show, had a good time reconnecting with blogger friends... unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to meet all the bloggers I intended to but there will be a next time.

Lastly, thank you to Vitania for letting Jeff know about us bloggers and thank you to Jeff for reaching out to all of us. All the staffers at the show were great - they took photo's of groups and tweeted them as they happened... I'm still thinking 'no' to twitter but it was fun! 2pm Friday folks - PVR it!

Comments

Great post Wendy! And I am loving your new style of posting pictures with the borders. Teach me your ways!!!
Rita Vindedzis said…
Looks like it's going to be a great show, I'll be watching. I usually have Steven and Chris on while I'm painting in my studio. In fact, I treated myself and am going to see a taping today.
Great post Wendy. And now that I see your pics, I realize I did see you that day! Hopefully we'll get to chat soon.
New follower here, love your blog...great pictures. Have a great day!
Kerry said…
Wendy, glad you had a great time! Wish we had a chance to meet!

Loved that piece in your second photo of the set. I think I stared at it more than I did them a lot of the time ;)
Staci Edwards said…
Needless to say - Great post! :)
It was such a fun day, and thanks again for sharing your camera.
xo
Designwali said…
Glad I found your blog! I was there that day too..loads of fun.
Michaela said…
Looks so fun!! Glad your had a good time (:
So great to meet you Wendy. Stay in touch!
Anonymous said…
Great post, Wendy... and I agree... stunning set!

Odelya :)

Popular Posts