Fabulous Foyers

For a while now, I’ve been thinking about changing up my entry foyer. While mine is generally kept clear of this and that (because we’ve recently gained a mudroom), I’ve been wanting to make it a little more inviting. For years now, I’ve had a love for well dressed console tables, so of course, I would love to replace my bench with a small console table to dress up my entryway. I think entry foyers should be inviting, and to me making it inviting means a chair or bench to set things on and a table to drop your keys, and display seasonal blooms! 

Here's how I changed up mine by simply using things from around the house... while the setting is a little more on the traditional side, I really like how it's jazzed up the entry. Such an easy update in about 15 minutes - what do you think?

If you decide to take on your own easy update this weekend, I would love to hear about it. Here's a collection of pretty entry foyers to help get the juices flowing. Happy Weekend!

FLOR catelog, Martha Stewart Collection

Johnathan Atler

PotteryBarn

Sarah's House, Season 1

however, I think I remember seeing this in a recent issue of H & H


Style at Home October 2008

H & H October 2009


Comments

Popular Posts