The statement chair – for me, it’s vintage.

I’m really loving vintage right now. While I’ve inherited some pieces from my mother in law – which we showcase proudly – right now I really have a thing for vintage chairs. My husband would suggest that the knoll ghost chair would be the ‘funky’ chair of the house and ‘yes’ while I want a pair of them (wink, wink), I would also like to invest in a vintage | modern chair. Perhaps finding a home in the basement or even in one of the boys bedrooms would be ideal. Here are some pictures so you know what I’m talking about…





Love the chair oil paintings from Kimberly Applegate and through her website I found Annechovie - I think I’ll order my ‘Keep Calm and Carry On” poster from her (Anne Harwell of Annechovie) while I’m in Florida next month. I’ve been wanting one for the boys toy room in our basement. I also found Creative Thursday by way of Kimberly’s website and I’m already thinking about bringing home some of her beautiful artwork.

Okay, perhaps I’ll bring a bit of the mid-century flair home without the absorbing the price right now with a cushion or print from Inhabit.



Hmmm, decisions - decisions….

photo credits;
1, 2: H & H | May 09
H & H | May 07
Style at Home | March 08

Comments

Popular Posts